When you want to make a transformation in your life, you need to seek out avenues in which to obtain your goals. The internet has made seeking knowledge easy, fast and comfortable.
I came across this video of Tony Robbins on the Oprah Winfrey Lifeclass series. I hope it is as powerful to you as it was to me.
- Prepare for life like athletes train for a game
- Turn your fear into power. Fear is an intense emotion that if channeled properly can work to your benefit
- You have the power and ability to create/write your own life story
- Confront your fears and take charge
- There is no such thing as courage without fear (it takes positive and negative to charge a car battery)
- Stand up for yourself
- Condition yourself for greatness.
- Not all divorces are bad. Divorce your fear.
- Fear is an excuse not to enter a world that is not familiar to you
- Be who you need to be for you and not who everyone else needs you to be
- Be willing to die for yourself the way you would be willing to die for your loved ones
- PAY IT FORWARD